Cocaine, please read

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was a heavy cocaine user and want to make people aware what it can do, my nose had collapsed, sinuis filled, cysts and a hole the size of a 5 p piece in my palatte, everything I eat and drink comes out my nose and my speech is bad, the pain and infections are constant, I hope this puts people off

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It didn't put you off doing it? 

• Posted

God, yes, but after all the damage was done, and to late, I so regreat it now, it is surprising what it can do, I never thought it could do that much damage, my hole in my soft palatte is disgusting, i so regreat wot I have done to myself in the last 15 years, I need to be fit and healthy and well away from that
    • Posted

Hi Kay 

Thanks for the info. Sounds like you learnt too late for yourself but you’re warning others of the dangers. I think a lot of people are complacent about coke as it’s very easy to take and doesn’t involve needles but there’s damage still to be done. 

I did it a few times with the ex and it didn’t have much of an effect except leaving me feeling paranoid and just wanting more.  Once searched the whole house looking for his stash. Didn’t find it though just left a mess. 

Thanks for the warning on the physical effects. Hopefully, won’t have any access to the stuff as long as I stay clear of the ex ! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.