Coconut oil cured my vaginal pain.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had terrible vaginal pain for some reason. I couldn't even sit or lay down. And once I sat down or did lay down getting back up was a terror because of the pain. But I ended up drinking coconut oil because I heard it was healthy and by the end of the day the whole thing vanished.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm beginning to think that my fully comfortable day, the day after taking a tablespoonful of coconut oil and apple cider vinegar was a coincidence, as the next few days were comfortable, but gradually reverted back to painful in spite of the oil. I'm now coping, while drinking water regularly, after urination, which helps a bit. But I have just read about kefir, hyaluronic acid and vitamin e, and now I'll see how that works for me. i guess we're all so different, we most likely react differently to a variety of pills and potions, so if at first etc.......

• Posted

Exactly. Nothing is going to cure an auto immune disease in a day... as much as we may wish that to be the case. No matter the health issues everyone has good days and bad. Bodies are complicated.

It's more a case of finding what makes you most comfortable. If cure were as simple as coconut oil surely all doctors would be aware of it and we would all be problem free. My doctor promotes coconut oil for lubrication and comfort, but for AV she says hormone cream is the only proven option and for LS steroids are the only proven option.

Not to say we shouldn't explore new ideas, but we have to apply a more scientific approach before claiming miracle cures and getting people's hope up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.