Codeine

Posted , 2 users are following.

Could anyone tell me why when I take 30mg of codeine I'm ok but if I take 30mg of cocodamal my chest gees very tight and like a pressing in my chest it's very frightening thanks Carol

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I'm so sorry other what you are going through!!!

You should try Ultimate PAIN Fighter it has gotten rid of my headaches faster than anything else!!!!!!!

I suffered for years with migraines and headaches and now whenever I feel a headache coming on I put on UPF and it relieves it usually in less that 5 minutes!!! NOTHING has ever worked that fast for me!!!!! Now I use it for everything that hurts or bothers me!!! The best part is there's no drugs in it so no weird side affects You just gotta try it it's awesome!!!

• Posted

Hi where do I get it from and thanks for replying

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.