Posted , 4 users are following.
Hi please can you complete my questionnaire for my AS home economics course thank you!!
1. Why do you follow a gluten free diet?
Suffer from coeliac disease
Have other allergies/intolerances
Think its healthier
Because a family member does
2. Where do you shop for your gluten free products?
3. Is there a wide range of gluten free products?
4. Which of the following do you think there is least selection of?
Gluten free desserts/puddings
Gluten free snacks e.g. biscuits
Gluten free main meals e.g. ready meals
5. What would you like to see more of when shopping for gluten free products?
Sweet pastry products
Savoury pastry products
Bread based products
Snacks e.g. biscuits
6. Do you think there is a price variation for gluten free products compared to products containing gluten?
7. Are the gluten free meals you eat tasty?
8. Out of the meals you’ve eaten, which is your favourite?
9. Do you make meals from scratch or buy meals ready made?
Buy ready meals
Make foods from scratch
A mixture of both
10. How many people in your household eat a gluten free diet?
3 or more
11. What qualities do you look for when buying gluten free products? (number in order of importance- 1 most important, 5 least important)
Nutritional profile- is it healthy?
1 like, 4 replies