Coeliac disease, now what?

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi people who post on here. i have just opened a letter this aftermoon that says i have coeliac disease, it's a shock to say the least. now what do i do? i don't know what i can eat tonight, have lots of food with gluten in the freezer and my head is spinning. i have cried so much. can i even post on here anymore or do i need to go away? i'm sorry just need support! thanks.

0 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I THINK MY DOCTORS BETTER HIDE! bleeding idiots, a MASSIVE history of SINUS difficulties! i am fuming!!!!! thanks for your information. is it possible that's why i get labyrinthits, laryngitis and sinus problems? i am NOW really grrrrrrr! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ˜ΎπŸ‘ΏπŸ€’

• Posted

These infections could be linked to your celiac because the condition can run you down.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.