Cold

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all I'm coming up to a year from being diagnose has the weather getting colder I'm feeling the pain. But his it normal when you get a cold it take more longer to recover from I don't seem to be getting any better

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hiya kelly, yes, unforrtunately everything else we get seems to

last much longer, my first couple of years..i had flu like

symptoms it seemed all the time..i was always down with it..high temperature and all..freezing one minute boiling hot the next, .I dont really get it now...ive been duagnised 16 years niw and had

it 10 years prior to diagniosus, like most of us...so my own oetsonal exoeruebce uus yes..i get asthma..it takes a good month of machine and meds..before it goes..should only be a week at the most. Hope it helps kelly...stressless is the jepy to livi g will thus fibro..but we seem to get much t more stressed when these sortsof things happen and we just dont know if its normal for us

!!!..be blessed kelly and gave a great weekend..im in Australia

and its already Saturday..😘😚

• Posted

Ok thank you I've got chest infection at the morment. And I can't sleep its 1:30 in the morning here in England just so tired. I've had this cold for 2weeks now.
    • Posted

Really feelling for you kelly gentle hugs from over the seas

to you.hope you feel better really soon. be blessed, really hope

you get sleep soonπŸ˜™

• Posted

Hi Kelly0509 Unfortunatly for us when you have fibro and you come down with another illness. fibro does 2 things 1 it can make that other illness alot worse and 2 takes longer to get over. I came down with a virus a month a go Im still not over itsad. take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.