Cold feet...poor circulation

Posted , 8 users are following.

Has anyone experienced feeling like you were having circulatory problems in your leg like you had a cramp in it and your feet were cold. I've been feeling like this off and on all day even though I have on socks! I have tried walking the cramp out but it seems to come and go. So annoying.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I started eating more banana's for potassium for cramps in legs.  I still get cold but usually my hands. 
  • Posted

so funy... I read your message and i was getting a leg cramp as I read it..lol. YES! It happens I feel ..stiff and achy more than ever in my joints. I have bad knees too so that does not help...eat bananas and try to stretch from time to time too

Good Luck!

• Posted

I have always had cold feet, but not many cramps.  I agree, bananas are very good for that! biggrin
  • Posted

Hi Shar

Yes i have cold hands and feet, a doc i saw a couple of years ago noticed when he handed me a prescription, thyroid was fine, but he told me to take Kelp tablets which i do, also i found kelp thickened hair too 😃

My feet get cold as floors here are marble and then my toes go dead cold, i also suffer chilblanes if not careful 😣

Jay x

• Posted

Hi sharcerv Yes i am cold all the time now specially my hands, legs ans feet, the last time i wore sandles was my sons wedding in 2011. I wear thick boot socks and boots everyday and still my feet hurt with coldness.  I think my cramps are to do with cramming thick socks into boots so my toes can hardly move but i do have cramp sometimes.  i have certainly got colder since being in peri.  i've recently bought some fingerless gloves for work as my hands get so cold the go stiff. I sometimes have to stand over the radiator to thaw myself out.  Yes its so annoying i agree.  sending you a comforting hug (sorry its a cold one) x
    • Posted

Lol! Thank you. I'll accept your hug even if it's cold. It's always the thought that counts, right?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.