Cold weather and massive flare up 🙄🙄

Posted , 5 users are following.

Constant burning all over body.More so on my thighs.Fingers and toes feel like they will fall of at anytime 🤔🤔

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

yes i have also had chronic pain in thighs

i have not had it there before its usually in my lower legs, pain in feet back too so could it be the cold radiating through my bones?

• Posted

I feel the burning as well mostly in my thighs and knees feels like if you make the wrong move something gonna break

• Posted

It's such a horrid feeling.Wish this flare up would just go away x

• Posted

❤ thinking of you stay warm hope you feel better soon and have some really good pain medication

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.