Colds and flu circulating

Posted , 2 users are following.

Sky @ 9 weeks here.  Be careful of the colds and flu that go around.  I think our immune systems are overloaded right now.  Last week my teeth hurt and then my ears and then I developed a low grade fever and the knee was felt warm (but so did everything else).  I was up to about 99.5 F and decided it was time to go in and that night the fever broke. I woke up soaked but cool...   Remind family and friends NOT to visit if they are not feeling good.  Wash your hands a lot especially if you're out grocery shopping or out in public places in general.  That was a bit scary.   Best wishes to all...   

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes you are right!  Unfortunately, I've had to take husband to loads of hospital appointments over the last two weeks. . blood tests, cat scans etc. . and the number of people milling around in the hospital . .all of them presumably not 100 per cent. . is incredible. . .and today,sore throat, itchy ears, burning bronchial tubes. . . YUK! knee not hot thank heavens

• Posted

Yikes!  Watch your temperature and check to see how your knee feels.  Even at 9 weeks my knee feels a little bit warm especially after exercise but that seems par for me.  Hope you feel better.  Fluids!  SOUP!
    • Posted

Yes, after exercise def. a bit warm . .and in fact, all the time slightly warmer than the other knee . . . still very tight, but some people are SOOOOO much worse! . . so try not to complain!
    • Posted

Oh no, I read the other posts and feel really bad for a lot of people on here!  I just try to relay things that have helped me...

and yes my knee is always slightly warmer too... still a lot going on in there!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.