Colonoscopy and haemorrhoids

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi I have problems with constipation have been taking Laxido for many years and trying to eat plenty of fruit.  Lately I have been taking two Laxido daily as one did not do the trick and now I am having diarrhoea.  No weight loss or blood but would like to know if there are any cancer tumours.  However having had trouble when I did have a colonoscopy over 10 years ago I would not like to go through it again as I have haemorrhoids both externally and internally.  I am afraid to go to the doctor in case they try to put me though this again and wonder if there is any test i could get tease my mind of bowl cancer.  I also should add that about 24 years ago I did have ulcerative colitis which may have a bearing on my bowl probs.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, you mentioned you had trouble after your colonoscopy, what were the problems after the procedure?
    • Posted

Sorry I must have put this post on the wrong site I hope you can find i5.
    • Posted

Thank you for replying but silly me I replied and sent it to myself.  In fact the trouble occurred whilst the examination was taking place.  It was painful and I must have passed out and came round with an oxygen mask on my face and was told my blood pressure dropped.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.