Colonoscopy. Bopsy. Results

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just. Had. My results from my colonoscopy byopsy

They found six polyps removed four one was left in my colon

And one on my appendix. They are not malignant. But. The one on my reads colon shows features of tubular adenoma with low grade dysplasia.Can someone help me I and worried if this any need to be concerned as they are not doing anything else but go back in five years i an concerned if this the right thing to do.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It simply means no cancer, those types of Polyps are common. I don't understand why they left them though.

• Posted

Wait I agree with Jeannette y would they only remove 4 and not the other 2? I'm sure u r fine but the whole point of having a colonoscopy is if there is anything in there to get it out! My story is a little different I had a ct scan done because they were looking for something else and they happend to see a mass on my colon thank God I had this done because when I had my colonoscopy done they found a 4cm polyp and another small one the bigger 1 my doc said idk who was watching over you but you were very lucky this was only precancerous and did not turn to cancer he thought it was cancer but thank god it was not he said it could have turned in months or even weeks. I'm a firm believer in prayer and I prayed to god every night and to my mom who is now watching over me. I'm sure u are fine and I'm not trying to scare u at all but I would not b happy with them not taking every thing out while they were giving u the colonoscopy it just males no sense to me n then tell u to cone baxk in t years I'm no doc and I'm sure your doc knows way more then me but I just don't understand his reasoning?

• Posted

Theones. What were left was because of the angle of the polyp in colon and apendix then they refàired. It to the M D T. They advised. To. Check in five years

• Posted

Oh ok like I said I'm no doc and I'm sure his doc knows best I was just confused. All that stuff is so scary to me! Like I said I'm sure you r fine. Gl. The people on this forum are very helpful I've made some good friends on here they will help you through it don't worry! ?

• Posted

It is scary. Thoughts. Of 2 still in there

But ill. Try not to worry. Thanks. For your. Help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.