Colonoscopy coming up

Posted , 10 users are following.

My colonoscopy is coming up June 4th. I’ll see how bad the damage is, wish me luck everyone. I’ve been having bloody stool and some pain still. 

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Good luck Dan, hope all turns out to be OK, will say a special prayer for you, let us know how you get on
  • Posted

Many prayers for a successful surgery and recovery.  Keep positive..Only good thoughts being sent your way.
  • Posted

Wishing you the best, with a positive outcome.  
  • Posted

Good luck to you.  I have to schedule one myself as I had a very bad flare up. I hope I don’t need a resection.

Marie

• Posted

Are you on antibiotics right now Dan or just finished them?
    • Posted

I finished them like 3 weeks ago. I am hoping I’m doing better even though I still have discomfort. It’s annoying the pain is there every day. 
    • Posted

Good luck Dan. I hope everything turns out well for you.

Good thoughts for you.

• Posted

Thank you I wish I could of have it sooner. I feel so sick, I’m bloated my head hurts all the time. It’s hard to stay positive in all this. Thank you all for your good wishes. 
    • Posted

Tey hang in there Dan, it's very depressing being sick, stress won't be helping you right now, the 4th June will be here in no time and with God's gelo you will be fine, stay as busy as you can to pass time faster

• Posted

Sorry that was meant to say God's help

• Posted

It does dampen our hope of ever living well again and facing life with ANTIBIOTICS in them every few weeks or months for the rest of our life!!!!! Everybody says diet and so forth you do ALL those things but you still get the blasted infections what gives! 
    • Posted

I think sometimes the antibiotics are worse than the disease. Good luck on your colonoscopy.
    • Posted

Your life just changes from one day to another. I always consider myself a decent eater but who knows. Let’s jist keep a positive attitude and keep trying our best. There is much worst diseases and illness out there. This we can and will control. Positive thoughts we can do it. I am here with you. 
    • Posted

"Everybody says diet and so forth you do ALL those things but you still get the blasted infections what gives!"

So true!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.