4 Replies

• Posted

It does look a bit pale, but it's only been one week, so I'd just wait and see.  Maybe you could ask the surgeon if it looks unusual, but it doesn't look like the circumcision went wrong.

I've never heard of a circumcision due to dermatomycosis btw.  It must be very rare.

Good luck with your recovery.

• Posted

Looks like there's still some swelling constricting blood flow, so making your glans whiter than normal. Should improve after another week, but your doctor will know better.

• Posted

How are you healing ? Just got a circ done one week ago .... how do you post a pic on here I want to show cuz I have no idea what's going on with my frenulum

• Posted

Click on the right hand 'mountain and sun' symbol in the dialogue box

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.