Colour's

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi All.

I thought i might start a new discussion on healing just to see who is aware of colour therapy. I've used it many times in the past and i must say it worked for me and others i know, it's free and can benefit everyone who try's it.

John

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Tell us more, ive never heard of it?

• Posted

Hi lattifa.

Colour Therapy has been with us for many many years used by all cultures, if you look up Google's definition you will see (Quote, Colour Therapy is an entirely non-invasive holistic treatment which aims to bring balance to the energy of our body, end of Quote) this brings about self healing it shows you how easy it is to change.

The more you investigate how this works you will open doors of unbelievable knowledge you will begin to see yourself from a different light.

Light is also part of the spectrum of colour's once we look into colour's this will take us towards vibrations, energy, frequencies and all that is scientifically proven that we are Energy.

Every part of us is Energy even our thoughts are energy and energy can manipulate Matter, just look at what the Atom can do, I won't carry on with the Philosophy of Energy because at the beginning of understanding yourself (Energy) might be too much for you to take in.

Basically you wear colour's that make you feel good, never mind what other people say you are making a statement to the world, I'll wear what i want and i don't care if people make comment, yes they are entitled to their opinion but it's my life and I'll and they can P**s off.

When we are struggling with Depression we wear clothing that will help hide us from the world, we don't want people to see us so we wear black hoping that we blend into the wall, but once you get into this therapy you will change i guarantee it, you have changed already by asking for more information.

Let me know how you get on.

God bless

John

• Posted

Thanks John, how do you find out about it?

• Posted

Hi Sam,

Check out Google's definition will certainly change you understanding of self healing.

Yes it is free, you can read many books on the subject and the Internet is full of wonderful people wanting to help us through colour therapy.

I've been working with colours for years and I'm still learning let me know how you get on and I'll help you with way's to help you to self heal.

God bless

John

• Posted

i'd be interested!

• Posted

Hello unlovedscared.

I'll try and help you if i can, as a Christian Spiritual Healer I've walked many paths studying many ways to self heal. One of my studies is about Colour Therapy it's a simple process of changing how you look at things, instead of what's going on in you life at the moment.

We wear dark cloths to hide from society and it's these dark cloths that bring negative feelings to the surface, if you can think of a colour that you feel drawn to bring that colour to the front of your mind don't worry if it leaves it will come back you are in control of your mind.

When we feel down we find it hard to think positively so just think of a colour any colour, look from your eyes what do you see the more you begin to see colours around you properly the more you will feel enlightened and slowly you will begin to love yourself again.

You are changing because you have asked for help if you feel the need for privacy in your message then do just that I will answer as best as I can from what I have learned myself.

If you 'Google' Colour Therapy there are many definitions available but it's all about self healing and changing how you look at things.

As you learn about colors you will begin to understand that you are made of the same stuff, you are energy just the same as the universe, but that's an other story, try colours first.

Let me know what you think of what I have just written.

God bless

John

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.