Colourless urination,,, its bothering me a lot,,, please help me

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have this colourless urination problem many times,,, its like come and goes thing,,,, but mostly it happens after some days when i quit masturbating ,,,,, and when this white/colourless urination start it happens for whole day or two days sometimes,,,,, so its bothering me a lot because this thing also gave me pimples,oily skin and pain in joints like a masturbation ,,,,, and when this starts i don't need to masturbate because its feel like i already masturbated while peeing,,,, so i am very confused please help me,,, and i am very shy to consult any doctor thats why i am here,,,,

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

why is colorless urination bad? Did you read it somewhere or a doctor told you that?

• Posted

i am not saying its bad,,,,, but its coming in very much of amount,,,, my bladder fill quite fast and i have to pee after half half or one hour after when this start,,,,,,, there is nothing about it on internet .... i just want to know why its hapenning,,,,, and when i pee the normal colour sometimes it burns

• Posted

how long have you been mustabating . do you have difficulties wheb peeing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.