Come on everybody!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Good Morning,

There is one amongst us that needs our love and support, who is feeling very alone and lonely at this very moment and very much so today. I don't want to name names or make a fuss, but I do want her to know how much we all care!

Please, if you want to and can, send her love, let her know you care, even say a prayer if yer so inclined. Thoughts put out there, which ever way, can make a difference. Open yer arms and let her know she is not alone there is no need to feel lonely when she has us!

I hope everyone manages to have at least a good weekend. Bless you.

Thank you for listening. X

David & Ann

David

3 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You are a good person David.

Ive sent my love and support and will be thinking of her today too.  

Happy Easter to you and Ann xxx

• Posted

I've no idea who u are speaking about.......but I hope they are ok as with anxiety I can relate to what a lonely place it is.........thinking about them ❤️
  • Posted

"T" thinking of you today hunny. I always read your posts and pray for you.

Your posts are often very witty despite you feeling so low ...I hope one day soon that you can look back on them with a smile that proves how far yourve come.

Don't give up fighting! Smile laugh cry scream...whatever you need to do to get through this day that seems tougher than the ordinary day.

You are so much stronger than you realise and an inspiration to me....all the way over here in new Zealand... you touch more lives than you know.

I will continue to pray for you.

Laura xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.