Coming off tramadol

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have been on tramadol for 3 years

I had a fall in my flat and smashed my elbow joint to bits

I was admitted to hospital and had a 6 hour operation to rebuild my elbow it's been fixed with metal. That's why I am on tramadol 

I have tried many times to come off them I get so ill. I am now on antidepressants sertraline as my doctor thinks they will help me 

They don't seem to be helping at all

I am 8 tramadol a day I have cut the dosage down to 6 a day but I am so ill it's driving me mad

I am having hot flushes headaches feeling really sick

Uncontrollable shakes

I feel as though I am loosing my mind 

But I have to come off these tablets as I am getting more and. More depressed 

I can't afford a rehab 

I don't know what else to do

I need help badly 

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I figured it out. There's a little envelope icon right next to the screen name on here. I sent you a private message. Hope to hear from you soon.

• Posted

I am on tram adolescent I am going to try and come off them after march is out not looking forward to it but I am going to try and cut one out at night see how I go x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.