coming off zoplicone

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been on zoplicone for so many years.  if you have been watching my notes i was up at seven 7.5 per night then got scared so started coming down.  I do think it is psychological about withdrawals coming off because i am now down to one a night and at first was so scared because of hearing of seizures, night sweats etc. but made my mind up and went to bed relaxed and telling myself nothing to worry about and believe it or not have not had any withdrawals at all.  i have never ordered online because i watch Border Security and have always been afraid of being caught ordering them  Wouldnt have a clue where to order them anyway.  Good luck everyone.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Great to hear you are down to one zop/night Brenda!  My withdrawal symptoms were very physiological based.  Are you Canadian?  We have a television program in Canada, I think called Border Patrol or Border Security.
  • Posted

Great to hear that another Canadian is trying to get off of Imovane.  I was on it for 19 years!  When I was initially prescribed the drug  Big Pharma claimed it was not addictive....they lied.

​I am presently in Midland Ontario and getting ready to sail south to the Caribbean and Central America with my companion. He owns a 44' sailboat.  We plan to be gone for at least 2 years.

​My next challenge is to get off of Cymbalta.  I was prescribed Cymbalta for my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. I have tried in the past to get off of Cymbalta and I just sit and cry and become completely unmotivated.I will try again to taper off when I get to a more relaxed environment in the Caribbean. I understand that Cymbalta is very difficult to stop....but, I need to.  I am 58 and just diagnosed with heart problems and my kidneys are working properly.  Apparently, Cymbalta causes kidney issues.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.