coming to the end

Posted , 6 users are following.

Coming to the end of my journey on orlistat, i am finding it very hard to loose the last few pounds, i seem to have come to a stand still.

Can anyone suggested anything i can do?? i have tried eating different things, but i seem to have hit a brick wall :-(

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Try just having a couple of litres of vegetable juice for a few days. It should give you a nudge. Having an all fruit dat can also help.
  • Posted

Once again hi to Mrs mac....I've been weighed at the Dr's yesterday. ..I walked in and she looked at me and said what others have commented on. .."you look like you have lost weight. "Your face is a lot slimmer...then I got on the scales and found I'd lost NOTHING not a single 1lb. ....to say I'm disheartened is an understaghtment.... she given me my last 6 weeks worth....but I don't feel as if it will now make any difference. ....I try ed on a dress that I couldn't get over my shoulders some months ago..and actually got it on.....and I also weighed my self electronicly in boots which showed at least 3lb off ...I feel I'm doomed to be fat....my body is useless and doesn't want work for me..im at a loss as what to do now....anyhelp ??idea's. .celotape my mouth !!!! Best wishes as always tess
    • Posted

oh bless you, go with the Boots one 3llb off, and thats a start, and praise yourself, people are noticing you look  slimmer and that should make you feel better. And you got the dress on!! :-) :-) Please stick at it, do you drink plenty of water??

Just keep telling yourself you can do it. Have you been doing any exercise? 

this has to be a life change, so its not going to happen over night. 

Please stay strong, stick at.

Do you get weighed in the morning, i find thats the best time to do it.  I am always here for support.

Big hug

xx Sarah xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.