Coming unglued

Posted , 2 users are following.

I stopped eating gluten and November because I have family members becoming positive with celiac disease. I had really bad upper back and neck problems. It felt like really bad pressure period I couldn't really call it pain. I dealt with this for 10 years or more. It just seemed to slowly progress. for the last month my back feels like it is completely coming unglued popping and popping and popping and popping. It feels like my bones are being let loose by something and my back is feeling more and more Wonderful by the day. The first week the pressure was off. There was a lot of pressure on my head and brain also. has this ever happened to anybody? Oh also I have these hard knots that I can loosen up in there like filled with fluid and Air and I keep burping a lot. I'm so sick of burping

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Could be because your immune system is calming down and inflammation is reducing. Sounds like great relief for you.

Ref the burping, that might be Reflux? That is a commong symptom of Coeliac. If it is and you have a bit of a sticky Larynx and a tight throat then that is treatable in a short time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.