Coming up to 8 weeks since my last drink

Posted , 5 users are following.

Yesterday I was painting my kitchen, which I use to love to do but during my drucken stages lost the love for it. I realized how much I really missed doing things like that, lots of time to think... I also realized I felt like I had been away for so many years, felt so good to be back. ( also wish I could have a cold beer lol) Any one ells feel like that?

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yep.  It's so wierd cause i love being clean.  i just want more and more fantastic fun.  i need to learn to just be happy and not over the top happy.  thanks for sharing.

• Posted

well done hun keep going  ,you have your life back and you can see how much 

you have missed out on .your enjoying how good life is now this is your reward 

theres many non alcolh beers some of which are really good .

if you think it wouldnt tempt you back , i just love my fizzy water with cumember and lemon and ice when its hot .razz

• Posted

I in some way, do not stand positive towarts non alcoholic beers.

In case of abstenence as your goal, I would not recomend this.

Maybe I'm to doom thinking about this biggrin 

• Posted

Yups, for sure I do, even with Selingro, I feel great plesure in doing things I love.

I love designing, drawing and offcouse cooking.

Also I do have the reward alike toughts like "now I deserve a beer", thank god to selingro, I can biggrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.