comment a couple of days ago

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey i ovulated on the 20th Dec, sorry for tmi me and my partner also had sex on the 15th, 17th, 18th, 20th and 21st. now its been 7 days after ovulation, and im getting lower back and lower abdomal pains and feeling sick most of the day, also have a fancy for sweets all the time, could i be at early stages of pregnacy if so when do you think i should test?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

i would test right away hun get a clear blue it will show up 4 days before your period is due x
    • Posted

maybe u could help me with my problem i had a misscarige in november after that my period went back to normal but this month i was 2 days late then bled for 2 days heavy but not as heavy as a period then i spotted for 3 days now its stopped do i think im pregnant xx
    • Posted

id do i test, i was like that with my first pregnancy and like now, every pregnancy is different but just remember it not just be your body getting back to normal if you need a chat just messaged me xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.