Lost 18lbs but bored!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone i haven't been on her in a while so just catching up with all the latests posts etc..

I have been on the blueys for coming up to 3 months and have lost 18lbs which im pleased with but im finding it slightly boring now i have to admit!!

I am really missing chocolate! anyone have a good substitute? also i could do with some meal ideas as i seem to be eating the same things!

Many thanks kaz :wink:

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kaz,

I've been on them since end of May and know how you feel, mind you I still have the occaisional chocolate - I have either a milky way or a packet of maltesers, you can't deny yourself for the rest of your life and aslong as you don't go overboard it will be okay - I just have them maybe once a week as a treat and really look forward to having it.

I also like the the chocolate snack a jacks which are low in fat and taste quite good.

The other way I get round my chocolate craving is to have a cadbury's hilights drink before going to bed - not every night but a couple of times a week.

I've lost 20lbs and just got into the next size down in trousers which I'm really pleased with as my bigger ones I didn't have to unbutton to get off, so am really pleased with that and I feel so much better knowing I don't have to buy size 20's anymore.

Hope this helps

Jane

• Posted

Hi Kaz,

I had a frys turkish delight the other day and god I enjoyed it :biggrin: Its only 3.6 grams of fat too so not that bad. If you're going to do this kind of thing long term I think its very important to be able to have the odd treat. Oh just remembered jaffa cakes are 1 gram of fat each so i reckon thoses are allowable don't you :wink:

• Posted

I buy the low fat chocolate mousse and have one after my tea!!

I also came across..Ice cream shots.. They are like tiny choc ices..you get a big tub of them for about £1.50.. a couple after dinner help stave of the choc need

• Posted

Hi,

when I need sweet stuff I eat iced gems or haribo marshmellows......no fat......yum......even more yum when you melt/toast them....mmmmm......no I must be strong...cough....lol

Lisa x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.