Trembling Hands

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello lovelies, I have recently had an attach of sinusitis and had course of antibiotics and paracetamol. I have developed trembling hands. My question is do you think its the medication or another horrid peri meno symptom and how long will this last?? I'm finding it hard to write and eat. thank you x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Anxious face.. bless you chick, cant help you this time, as I havent really had trembling hands, only unsteady, shaky bodily from time to time..

Paracetamol ... although its a common med, if you take too much it can have horrid side effects... and of course antibiotics can cause side effects too... not sure what to say about it chick, but hope you imorove very very soon.. Jay x

• Posted

hello lovely jay, thank you for your reply, i knew i could rely on you to answer and help. i went to the chemist this morning to ask if the meds had coursed my shakiness but he said he'd never heard of it so i'm none the wiser.  you should be coming to menopause soon and i hope everything improves for you cos you've been through so much and for so long, but as you've experienced so much and are kind enough to take the time to reply and help us, we can't do without you, your an absolute treasure.  keep up the good work, i read all your replies to all the ladies and you give the best advice,  How are you by the way, by your posts you have been feeling ok of late so hope this continues for you.  sending lots of love x
    • Posted

Hi Anxious face..

oh bless you, so your non the wiser... maybe it is peri your shakiness and unsteadiness, or a combination of everything... i do hope you pick up soon..

i have never felt better, thanks. feel great at the moment, but expect in coupla weeks i will get the weird symptoms the monthly PMT and no period, its beautiful here, very hot 30 degrees to day, and feel fab, have been pottering about all day since 8.20am, never stopped, so all good at the moment, my aches seem to of eased no end, i think my natural remedies seem to be working wonders for me now, finally got the right mix at the moment.. hope it lasts, anxiety gone too 😃 had a month of the vit B6 as additional vit and all good ao far..  you take care, i wish i could make you feel better... i make a wish for you 🙇 Jay xx

• Posted

I have the sinusitis too, but I try to do everything homeopathically. I too get the shakey body and jelly legs from time to time but I have to agreee with Jay, it's probably the meds. :\ All the best, I hope you figure it out. This too shall pass. smile
    • Posted

hello eva, thank you for your lovely reply. i know i said trmbling but i think its more shakiness and aslo jelly legs. i went to the chemist this morning to ask the pharmacis if the meds had coursed my shakiness but he said never heard of it so im none the wiser.  i would love to be more knowledgable about homeopathic meds.  what do you take for your sinus probs.  sending you a comforting hug x
  • Posted

Peri-menopausal shaking and tremor is often experienced due to fluctuating hormone levels (oestrogen and progesterone). Anxiety, shaking and tremors are often the first sign of perimenopause. Many women often feel misunderstood and often find it difficult to understand this change in life.

However, there can be other underlying medical situations like pesticide and herbicide exposure, poor diet, neurotransmitter imbalance or Parkinson’s.

Regardless of which of the factors above may apply to your situation, eliminating the sugar, caffeine, junk food, complex carbohydrates and environmental toxins and increasing protein intake are likely to bring some improvement.

Hope it helps.

Luis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.