I am so depressed that I want to kill myself

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have suffered from depression ever since I can remember. I am having trouble finding a permanent job and the only good thing in my life is my studies. I wish I can just die. The recruitment consultant always has questions about my CV as I was unwell for a period of time in my past about 3-4 years ago now.I was hoping I could change my life around but it's so hard that I want to give up.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Don't give up. Our life is a fight!

Fight for your better life!

• Posted

How though? I have sent my CV to so many places. I have a job starting next week however there are problems with my references i.e. dates not being correct
  • Posted

Go  back to your docs  tell them exactly how you feel,,
    • Posted

louise get the gp to put u down for councilling and mind! i know they dont understand depression they probley never had it. but use the resorces they can give you..rise above them and get the help thats available out there gps have to give u that imfortmation its there job to do so x
  • Posted

louise hang in there! just a thought theres a site called friends in need. try joining so much support there..see you on the other side..goodluck 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.