Such a bad day food wise

Posted , 5 users are following.

Evening ladies and gents smile

What a rubbish day I've had today - last night I put a pork joint in the slow cooker for pulled pork.. Went shopping this morning- stopped at Costa for a cooler, then came home, had a pulled pork sandwich (1 slice of bread) then 2 hob nobs, then for dinner , I had another sandwich with 2 slices of bread AND another 2 hob nobs!!! 

I've taken orlistat 3 times today so am dreading the outcome ( literally) lol!

Sat here really really concentrating only belly for grumbling noises lol...

How's your day been?

Shelagh xx 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Ahh draw a line under today hunny and start tomorrow as a fresh.

We all have little slips tbats what makes us human.

Get straight back on it tomorrow and remember the feeling of dread to help stop it happening again maybe.

Positive hugs ur way xx

• Posted

Shelagh it could have been a lot worse you coud have eaten the whole packet of hobnobs!!  Hope you have a better day tomorrow xx
  • Posted

Haha I guess that true, weeks ago I actually wouldn't bVe thought twice about eating the whole pack.

Yes I'm going to, thankyou for your kind words Claire 

Shelagh xxx 

• Posted

Lol....Shelagh, you are such a card! biggrin

Darn those hobnobs, I shall make a mental note:

Invite Shelagh round for coffee, dont have any hobnobs in!

***Shelagh cannot be trusted with Hobnobs***

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Lol! There still a full packet in the cupboard ... I polished off the other over 3 days lol

But I'm back on the straight and narrow now smile zxx

• Posted

Shelagh! Shelagh!  Shelagh! what am I to do with you! :-)

Ok ...now say after me:

***Hobnobs are naughty and there are no fluffy animals in the packet**

Stay on that track with me Shelagh, its the only way forward for us all, think of Britney, she did it and so can we.

Daisy smiles and hugs x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

lol Daisy your comment made me laugh my Niece who is 3 opens a packet of biscuits and pretends the kittens or puppies are coming out of the packet! x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.