when does the pill kick in??

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hiya! 

Just wondering how long it takes for the pill to take effect? I started them yesterday, and have tried to be really good, but today i screwed up a bit and gobbled down lots of chocolate chip cookies... that was at 16.30ish this afternoon, but i still haven't had any 'consequences' yet in the bathroom...

I don't know when i should expect to suffer for my stupidity, so please could someone who has had experience with the pills let me know when it takes effect?

I gotta keep on track and just focus but its so hard!!

I need some motivation!

Thankssss x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hiya personally for me it takes upto 3 days for the side effects xxx
  • Posted

Hiya. Hopefully they won't take effect as it's too early!! But in future u eat things like that can be anything from a hour or the next day. You can't control it either bright orange smelly oil just leaks out so be warned!!! I did it once.... Never again! 

They take about a week to kick in so u might be ok this time. Good luck. X

• Posted

O they can take a week to kick in? Ok, i didnt know that! Have already experienced the orange oil yday (my 1st day) and stuck to the below 5g fat rule so little confused but guess im just getting to know how it all works.

No i deff wont do it again-it wont get me anywhere!!! Felt so annoyed at myself afterwards as well.

I have slimming world tomorrow so gonna be weighed-3 days on the pill and 5 days on slimming world...i wonder what it will show!

Last time on slimming world, i lost 6lb in first 5 days!! That would be amazing this time too!!x

• Posted

The tablets rid the fat from your liver so that's from what yesterday's oil was. You go off the rails once they kick in u will know about it. Just be carful doing slimming world as salmon & steak can sometimes be a bit dodgy as over 5g of fat. Also I know your allowed a small amount of cheese on slimming world, this is a big NO NO on the tablets. Just watch your fat intake as on SW u are allowed more fat than these tablets allow. Good luck. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.