E cigarette

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi my partners been stopped smoking over 4 year now, hes put weight on and is convinced using an E cigarette will curb the hunger cravings, whats peoples thoughts on this ????

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I think e-cigs are great way to curb hunger and munchies it gives you the oral fixation of putting something in your mouth a a little nicotin to curb the smoking desire

• Posted

Hes never been tempted to smoke again and says he dosnt miss it but hes down about his weight, then someone told him to try the Ecigarette, it was against  what i said, i think he should have at least tried dieting xxx
  • Posted

Suppling your body with nicotine after he gave up smoking is gonna make the cravings even worst! thats not the way to go !!!

Try arciulotherapy, after giving up smoking it helped me with cravings and I acually lost couple ponds extra ...

I went to IQS in Bath but I'm sure there is one in London as well.

Or try hipnosis I heard it helps a lot as well !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.