Eggs

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can we eat them? They are quite high in fat (about 7g) and disobey the per 100g rule (about 11g) ...so probably not. But they are a great way to have a filling and healthy breakfast! Ah the issues with these tablets...

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I use to have 2poached eggs on a weekend just don't over do it. wink 
  • Posted

Ive been eating them boiled for breakfast I've been ok x
  • Posted

I have 2 egg whites & 1 yolk, scrambled with mushrooms & 2 slices of sainsburys "be good" bacon medallions AND a slice of toast - all well within the 15g of fat per meal, HOWEVER I do suddenly get the desperate urge to go to the toilet shortly after & it's slightly runny (apologies if TMI!!)
    • Posted

Yeah it's just cause the eggs are too much fat per 100g, I get the tiniest bit of sideeffects with it, but nothing bad, eggs are still good for you and as it gets into winter warm breakfasts are a must!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.