Feeling better now!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi guys...I posted last week about how I was feeling a bit down as I was only loosing an average of two lb a week. However....I'm feeling much better I've just finished week 5 and have gone from 16st 4 lb to 14 st 12 lb so I've lost 20 lb in 5 weeks....I dont think that's bad going at all to be honest and I'm feeling much better about the whole thing. So I think my reason for posting this is to encourage others who are having a "bad week" to keep at it and put things into perspective. AND.....I got into a dress yesterday that didn't used to fit! Happy all round 

Best wishes to all of u. Keep at it x

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Wow well done, I started at 16'4 12 days ago and now at 15'10. Plodding on. Thanks for the encouragement :-) x x
  • Posted

Well done. ... congratulations on your dress x keep at it  x
  • Posted

Well done xx what do you eat what sort of meals ? I'm 16 stone and on these tablets but I'm not losing anything sad :''(
    • Posted

I've been really strict breakfast is normally porridge oats made with water. Or two egg whites and a whole egg to make scrambled eggs and two wheat germ slices of brown bread.

Dinner is usually a tin of tuna with some sweet corn. Or a few slices of lean deli ham with a few carrots and a low fat youghart .

Tea Is normally a small chicken breasts with some spices on maybes jerk spice or that spice with broccoli or a corn in the cob.

Hope tht helps

• Posted

Hi Leoni, 

My very first reply/post on here,

Congratulations on your success so far with orlistat, I was prescribed them just last week so only just starting, my question would be that when you eat the low fat things like you posted later in the discussion, do you still take a tablet or save them till a meal which has a slightly higher fat content? 

Thanks

Will

• Posted

Yes I do hun I three meals a day and take one with each meal xx
  • Posted

Well done Leoni, you've done really well. I started on the tablets a week ago at 16 stone 1. Today I weight 15 st 10. I was hoping to lose more in the first week and was feeling a bit down, but your post has given me some encouragement. 
    • Posted

Keep at it....I've had moments were I've felt like that but it's coming off....and think we're u will be this time next year x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.