Was it anxiety?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello everyone, Ive posted in the past about anxiety issues and now Ive had all the tests done and so on, and guess what Im normal according to the docs and specilists, so I ask you all this because I dont believe I have all the answers I want, so if you can answer each one it would be a great help.

1. when I had my first full blown panic attack, how comes it was only my left arm that went tingly and cold, (Specilists answer - The two loose ribs can tangle mussles at the bottom of the left rib and cause sensations of tingling or numbness) I should add thats where I get pain sometimes, and i was stressing over it big time that night.

2. My heart bpm hit 181bpm when I was full blown panicing in the hospital. it just came on randomly and sudden, but after that why was my pulse rate sticking around the 100-120bpm mark for a few weeks?

3. Why did I lose upper body strength around the chest area?

4. Why did my left armpit go really tender and numb during the tingly arm episode.

Is this all anxiety?

If you can answer the questions clearly, it would be a great help, thank you all

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

maybe its magnisium deficincy.usually if someone has Magnissium Deficincy he would feel Some not all of these symptoms: Calcium deficiency - Poor heart health - Weakness - Muscle cramps - Tremors - Nausea - Anxiety - High blood pressure - Dizziness - Fatigue - Potassium deficiency - Difficulty swallowing - Poor memory Confusion.

as i have noticed all of the symptoms you said are a result. just ask your doctor about this. my advice to you is that anxiety will cause you many problems, i had the same issue for six month and had everything from tingling to numbness to muscle cramp, dizziness, fullness in ear, tinnitus. but i decided to stop all medications and took a magnisium tablets as instructed by a freind doctor and things has been changing dramatically to the better.

• Posted

I jst want to know if it was a panic attack. Which everyone is saying it is. But I don't believe for some reason.
  • Posted

Yes it is.
    • Posted

But there not harmless. So why am I so worried and why do I keep thinking I was the only one with these symptoms.
    • Posted

you are not, most of us have them but we didnt notice them unless you concentrated on them and this happens when your in panic. try to ignore. i reched a point i was telling my doctor that i am having a seizure, and he was laughing.i changed doctor and said the same thing. i was convinced that there is something wrong. i did blood tests, MRI, CT scan.everything was OK. its all in your head, ignore and continure your life, you are alright.
    • Posted

Thanks rida. That's it I was concentrating on the moment that's what caused the panic attack. Its amazing to think something like this can cause such dreadful feelings

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.