plateau

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has any one ever hit a plateau  on the tablets and managed to get the weight loss restarted?  Just wondering what u did 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I've lost 3 1/2 stone since end of June but have stayed the same for the last month 😕 I have another 1 1/2 stone to loose ideally, the weight came off fast at first, 1 1/2 stone in the first 5 weeks, then steadily over the next few months but have stayed more or less the same for weeks, I've not changed my eating so it's quite disappointing cus I'm still doing everything right 
    • Posted

Hi I have just started Orlistat today, when did they start to work for you? and how many was you taking in the first few days?

I have just started slimming world as well so I am hopeing for good results as I am at my wits end with not being able to loose anything

• Posted

That's exactly were I am at just now, I've lost 3 stone 10 pound but last 2 month I've lost 2-3 pound then put it back on then lost it and I keep hovering at 12 stone 4 pound, ive worked myself to the bone at the gym, everyday for 2 hours, drank gallons of water and green tea, but no joy xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.