af

Posted , 6 users are following.

Just back from quacks back on bisopradol ecg and blood tests monday also chest xray dont know when i will find time for work next episode got to go to a&e so they can catch it

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Good you're getting some attention Nigel...and good advice for next time, especially when the cardioversion was successful last time.  Make sure you do what the missis says!
    • Posted

The day i listen to our mary doll (which is everyday) you know whats most annoying jess is how little i can do before start with breathing n palpertations last sunday only played 12 holes and half hour of ironing maybe i should calm down with the ironing
    • Posted

You're an awfy man Nigel!  Seriously though, I was exactly like that till I was prescribed Flecainide, it's given me my life back.    Now behave yourself.... or you'll need a golf cart!
    • Posted

Thats a cracking idea jess may ask the wife for one for my birthday
  • Posted

C\an you think of anything that caused you to back into AF?
    • Posted

Im beginning to think its when i try to do to much
    • Posted

Finding it harder to do my job also gaffers noticed my production levels are down
  • Posted

all you can do is take the advice from those in the know, keep well and take it easy

Deb

• Posted

Hi Popeye, Lankylass here, sorry to hear that you have had the AF back again. Are you taking the bisoprolol as a beta blocker and warfarin? I had a cardioversion done last October and am still on bisoprolol 5mg and warfarin each night. Also something for Blood Pressure, it never ends eh? I have been back in sinus rhythm for 4 months now but they say 50% fail in the first year so it's a bit like waiting for the other shoe to drop!! I hope that you get sorted out and can control the episodes, you sound like you have the same symptoms as a friend of mine, they told her to get to A and E quickly when she experienced them. Good luck, let us all know how to get on, oh, and get someone in to do the ironing!!
    • Posted

Yeah, listen to the ladies Pop (including the missis)....good advice here!
    • Posted

Hi lankylass could not believe it myself on my 2nd day of bisopradol no warfariow you fen thankfully, its like i said to my wife i think ive aged 5 years in the last 7months.just hard trying to tell the medical profession how you feel i thought id cracked it from last year with only minor episodes off to hospital on monday for bloods xrays n ecg should be a fun day its just a case of catching the little bugger whilst im in af dont fancy another stay in hospital speak and thankyou for your message
    • Posted

Hi Jess, I was just doing an e-mail to you when I got this reply from Popeye, then you popped up, so I am just saying hello, then I'll get back to your e-mail. Crazy eh?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.