6 month weigh in!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Just had my 6 month weigh in and have lost 25% of my body weight! 4stone loss woohooo

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Wow that's amazing I'm only on my second month do you exercise alot though
    • Posted

No exercise at all! I have nerve damage in my leg and have to wear a knee brace so can't do any and am sat on my backside most of the day
    • Posted

Wow well done. I am new to this as started them last wednesday. How long does it take to have know if its working xx
    • Posted

Thank you 😊

I lost 11lbs in the first week, then it was 2stone in the first months.... It slowed down from there, since Xmas only 7lbs but not putting on so a good thing!

It seemed to happen very quickly at first, I noticed a difference within days, weird thing is the only things I did differently were not eating cheese, butter or olive oil! Xx

• Posted

Are you on fb linzi
  • Posted

Wow that's brilliant. I lost about a stone last year. Then stop taking them after running out of the pills. I'm going back to the Drs next week to see if there'll put me back on them. Fingers crossed x
  • Posted

WOW! thats excellent!! really pleased for you! x
  • Posted

wow thats amazing!-did you have many side affects to begin with. i am on day two of taking it and i need to lose between 4 and 5 stone!...

what kind of foods are you eating??

• Posted

No side effects, the only thing I changed about my diet was no cheese, butter or oil, I eat chicked, lots of carbs, chilli, Spag bol, stir frys, anything that's less than 5g of fat! I didn't eat sweet things but if I fancy something now I have marshmallows or a fat free yoghurt!

Good luck with your weight loss!

I want to loose another stone, I've got from a size 16 to a 10/12 I'm sure when the tablets are no more it's inevitable I'll put on a little so figure 1 more stone to allow putting a bit on!

If you stick to nothing over 5g of fat and 10-15g per meal you'll do great!

• Posted

Can't see it happening but really need to loose weight I feel so bloody big x x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.