will doctor let me have any more - fallen off wagon

Posted , 4 users are following.

Took a break over christmas time & new year with plans to get back on in mid jan - that never happened.......

noe piled back on the wait and worried doctor will refuse to prescibe anymore sad

anyone had a similar experiences?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi. I've done the same as you but I stopped taking mine in November after running out of them.  I'm seeing the Dr next week for more. So I'll let you know x
  • Posted

Hi I was on them until November last year, I lost 2 stone in 7 weeks then cravings got the better of me over Xmas!! I went back the docs on Fri to get weighed and had put 5lbs back on. I told them I was determined to get back on my diet and he prescribed me another month. Think it all depends on your doctor or. 1 doctor at my surgery wont prescrib them cuz he thinks you should lose weight on your own, I never make an appointment with him lol. Good luck on your journey x
  • Posted

I did the same to just told him I was getting back to it and he gave them me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.