4 weeks and a weigh in today

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi peeps! well i have been on orlistat 4 weeks today, lost 10lb in the first 3 weeks but i went to weighed today at slimming world and I have put 1lb on!! i burst into tears and I explained to the slimmer world coach that my period is due any day and she told me that during that time of the month my weight can increase upto 5lb! has only else put weight on during this time? i feel so low at the moment and I have been keeping a food diary and i have been very good! please can anyone put my mind at rest? thanks x 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Ah Clm80.... Please don't be so disheartend. Your SW lady is right I hold a lot of water when I'm on, so I put on weight at this time. You've lost 10lb in 3 weeks. Fantastic. Keep going you must be doing something right xx
    • Posted

Thank you for your advice, i take things to heart and i get very upset as the slightest thing! 

You have cheered me up! thank you. x

• Posted

Hi Clm80 don't dishearten I also do sw and at 'that' time of month I ALWAYS have a 1 to 2 pound gain it pees me off too as stick to plan , but then after it catches back up and I bet you see a good loss the next week ...wow anyway you have done super well so keep going xx😆😆

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.