Are there only 1 Orlistat

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi. I was wondering if there are different makers of Orlistat. The reason being last year I was doing well, then when I run out I stopped taking them. They came in a yellow box Stared again and they are in a green box both 120mg ...but this time I'm not doing very well ? x

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Mine come in a mainly white box with a green stripe but the pills are blue...
  • Posted

Orlistat was off the market for Brittish users as it appears that the American market was buying all the stock at an inflated price so they were not available here. once the manufacturer got the stock up they came back here. As to the fact that they may have changed the type or strength, I can't say as I was taken off them
  • Posted

Hi, I've had both yellow and green box. Both exactly the same just diff brand I got told by the chemist as I had two diff boxes on the same percription.
  • Posted

Thanks everyone...xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.