newbie!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

So i have been prescribed Orilstat today. My SW is 13 st 10 lb. And I am 5'6. Im wondering how long it took to see weight loss. I know everyone reacts different to it. But i just want know out of curiosity. Thank you and im so excited to finally take control of my eating habits and start this new journey! X

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi I am also new to this however I started 1 week ago and have lost 2.1kg so far not sure what the lbs on that is.
  • Posted

Hi.

I have been on these 2 weeks and in 10 days i lost 5lb.

I haven't weighed myself again as i like to try leave it for a week or so. I know some people have lost only 2lb in a week other lost 10lb.

Everyone seems different. Just stick to 5gm fat or less per 100gram food only 15gram per meal.

Exercise it will come off be it quick or slow.

Good luck xx

• Posted

Hi, I lost 2 stone in 2 months, I'm 7 months in and have lost just over 4 stone as the weight loss slows up eventually, have 1 more stone to go and I'll be happy! I'm 3 dress sizes down from 16 to 12 (more like 11) just need to get to that size 10 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.