Got my tablets

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just got back from doctors got my tablets ad chat with doctor how silly I've been by putting weight back on any tips and support needed plz I'm goin to do this

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello!! Well first off, congrats on going to the drs and getting the tablets (thats always the hardest part!) Now you just need to use them correctly!

I started them 2 weeks ago so still only a newbie, but have lost 3kg already so its going pretty well.

Make sure you stick to between 1200-1500 calories (dependent on your size... if you're bigger like me then eat closer to 1500) and check the labels of your food before you eat them!!

Your 'rules' are no food with more than 5g of fat per 100g... thats not under 5g per product but per 100g... it can catch you out if you're not looking right!! Try to eat no more than 15g of fat per meal, and no more than 45g a day.

Drink TONS of water... it fills you up, helps your skin and works well with flushing bad things out of your body quicker!!

If you do eat naughties... be close to a toilet as accidents do happen (and buy some bleach JUST IN CASE!!)

i have 6 stone to lose but am feeling confident!

Thid forum is great for support and advice!

you can do it!!

All the best

X

• Posted

Go Bronya, you can do this! Sometimes the time just isn't right and this must have been the case before, but now is your time and you WILL do this! 

Check out my meal ideas thread, get yourself myfitnesspal and plan everything. If you plan and plan little treats it will help. I also have a spreadsheet detailing weight loss and goals and treats everytime I reach a milestone. It also has dates and events on there so I can imagine myself at each occassion looking healthier, fitter and slimmer. 

How are you about exercise? Any plans? I've just forked out for a personal trainer for 6 weeks. Expensive but after my first session today I know it will be worth it. I can't make any excuses and I've paid upfront so I won't waste my money! 

• Posted

Thanks I angry wiv myself as I av got to start from scratch wen I was half way there
    • Posted

Hi celeste, I can't post the link as it won't let me, but if you go to the top of this page and where it says Home- discussion forums- gut, bowel and stomach- orlistat, if you click on the orlistat you will find a list of all the threads in the forum and you should find it easily. it's called 'Meal ideas thread' 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.