Another symptom?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi Ladies, I'm ranting again just in the hope I might feel a bit better....very selfish, sorry. Since my last post about the horrible n scary anxiety/dizzy episode 4 days ago I've felt just so awful! woozy lightheaded, hot n flushed really off & out of kilter...NOW this running stuffy nose & sneezing in the morning! 😖 (it's now Spring here but this only happens in the mornings) this too doesn't help with my already woozy head...always blubbering "I've never felt so off n sick n weird before" hubby just says 'you've never been 55 & menopausal before' true, but when is this going to stop, does it all get worse before getting better? I wonder if I can or will survive this? Will I ever feel well & normal again, I'm fast losing hope & positiveness...think I'll dig a big hole & climb in 😰 I've been told to ignore it all, just carry on normally but It's hard to live & carry on normally when you feel so off & 'un-normal' if that's a word LoL 

Keep Well Ladies xo

0 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Omg your email says it all you are all over the place bless you - take a deep breath slow down sweetie you are talking brilliant!

okay factors to consider weight exercise and do you eat a healthy diet?

how long have you felt like this and what are your symptoms please list

why a list well you book an appointment with your doctor with a daily diary and you have evidence you ask if it's what you want HRT. Imagine the doctors is a shop you can go in and ask for what you want - if the request is unreasonable you will be turned away! You are having Menopause symptoms you say I would like please doctor cannot refuse! 

I really hope this has helped xx

• Posted

Hi Suzy, yep, I do feel all over the place...sometimes I might get a few goodish days then a run of crappy days but at the moment it feels like those not good days are ongoing. Has been nearly 2yrs since all this started when I quit smoking cold turkey, I think it aggravated or intensified my menopause symptoms...& the many symptoms I've had in varying intensities. I don't work but try to get out n about when possible  when I feel ok, I get bursts of creativity so writing n craft are my interests, but, being a noodle brain at the mo these don't always work out LoL. Because of family history HRT isn't possible plus I'm on BP meds, but I take a herbal menopause supplement & eat well, all my past blood tests etc are normal. So wishing it would all end...never liked roller coasters! LoL 😒

Take Care xo

• Posted

Hi

I don't know if you have read my posts below, but I do know what you are going through on the mood fronts. These freaked me out so much, the depression, not wanting to do things, wanting to cry all the time or shout and scream. I work full time and my loss of grain power is so frustrating and embarrassing. I forget so much from second to second, let alone day to day!

like I said in my earlier post I'm on b6 high strain and sage in tablet form. I'm not saying it will work, but hey, it might be worth a go. 

We we are All here to try to help, so keep talking. I've found that gets me through things...,well apart from the really bad days which we all have and are pants! 

• Posted

That should have been brain power....grain power is a special thing corn has! 😀
  • Posted

I feel for you Bobbins. I am 47 and about 6 months ago i thought i was loosing my mind! It was dreadful. Having a fan near by bed helped with the hot flushes. I am improving but some days are bad. Be kind to yourself and yes this is normal unfortunately. Think positive and you will get through it. I am even trying meditating currently. During peri and menopause all our chemicals are like a shaken cocktail. We just want to foam and fizz!! In time things will settle and you will see the light at the end of the tunnel. Get well hugs to you XXX
    • Posted

Life is so so short why suffer just one day we are not 21 anymore and why put up with hey being positive when you are deep in it sorry I would want to throttle you not literally but that's what true menopause dales to you - sounds like you have it light and lucky you Hun! Xx
    • Posted

To add full menopause which sounds luckily you haven't got causes deep depression and anxiety so positive attitude?? Omg I so so wish it was that simple and a fan ha ha ha! I have dripped so much I have had toget a towel to absorb - I think you in very mild menopause and just don't have a clue what it's really like?
    • Posted

I have had it really bad and have been taking sleeping tablets for 3 years. I have been a walking zombie at night literally. What ever i say negatively about me will not help Bobbins. I  could say get down to the doctors and demand HRT and anti depressants and sleeping tablets. I am sure Bobbins has been or will go down that path. It is her choice. Me yes i have been bloody desparate at times believe me plus i had surgery as well with all this going on. It aint fun being a woman i know!! Hugs to you as well my friend : )
    • Posted

Sorry I am so cross with your so flippant oh just get over it attitude.

i can see where you are at as you have been so lucky to have very minor symptoms and you think in your world that's it? 

Noooo it's not  and hey I wish that was me and others who really are suffering - hope it doesn't get worse? I have been on HRT love it for 12 years I'm 48 nearly 49 all has gone gone crap in the last18 months. New HRT I'm bloody amazing back and rolling! All health checks done scans etc my body 5ft 4 9 stone don't smoke some drink exercise queen HRT my friend love it. Now I can be positive not wanting to end it. My friends would say I'm a really positive person my hormones said 'NO' feast on my words please as I'm up for a discussion xx

• Posted

I did not mean just get over it. I was just trying to offer comfort. i am not a doctor and do not know bobbins other health issues. Do you??  I am pleased you are doing well on HRT. Bobbins you better get that new HRT that suzydoo is on! She sounds very calm.
    • Posted

Suzydoo, don't you think reading your comments back you were a bit harsh. I can't see keep smiling was been dismissive of anyone or any symptoms. We all go through different things at different stages, sometimes we just want to be positive or make light of things as menopause at any stage is pants!  I'm sorry you have had such a hard time of it. If you read as many posts as I have you will know lots of others have. But I haven't found any up until today that haven't been supportive of others or unpleasant. I hope you can respond to posts on here in a more positive way in the future 
    • Posted

Hi how are you? Glad you're improving! thought I was too till how everything has gone over the last several days😡😢 not happy! Oh yes, the fan...I'm always flappin' up a breeze trying to extinguish the fire in my face...but sometimes also feel chilly n shakey! WT.... This forum is so good, no matter how we're feeling, what we're thinking or what we want to express n rant about its always shared as we're all in it together feeling the same. The end of this sickening maddening chaos can't come quick enough! 

Keep Well xo 

• Posted

Please do not criticise me my life has been sh*t for well 7 years but the last 18 months my health has been so so awful so low wanting to jump of a cliff foggy the night sweats the anxiety and the fatigue boy the fatigue I have worried for the night sweats I have cancer I have worried for my daughter and that I was seriously ill that I told her what and where to access money and what funeral I wanted and money for her and her choices where she wants to live - now that's how ill how bad my hormones played on my mental state as well as how bad I felt. That's how menopause can effect so please don't judge me that's really not fair x
    • Posted

I am very sorry to hear of your suffering over the years. None of us would wish that and I'm sure we would all understand if we were in your shoes how you feel. But I'm afraid I still feel your response to someone who is on here to offer support was harsh. We are all going through our own things, whether it is a few days, six months or ten years it is scary, frustrating, it changes your life, your relationships, it changes your appearance, your bodily functions, how you think, how you react....the list is endless.  

Im not here to get into an argument, I just feel your response was harsh to someone that was trying to offer support.  I'm sorry you feel differently and that I have no credentials to have my own opinion. 

• Posted

That is okay suzydoo. I fully understand your suffering. No bad feeling this side of the fence. XX
    • Posted

Having read and reread suzydoo's response, I don't think it is harsh or even critical at all.  She is suggesting a better option instead.  You don't have to suffer like this.  Women undergoing menopause are so sensitive they see slights where there are not any.

• Posted

Unfortunately there are other members that have found comments made dismissive, upsetting and rude.  Who knows if that makes us sensitive from menopause or just reading things differently. And there are ways of making constructive suggestions if that was the intention. None of us want to suffer at the end of the day do we.
    • Posted

No we do not want to suffer you are right but being rude, and unsensitive on from someone on the forum we should not have to deal with that thats why we can report people who do that to us 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.