Hopeful

Posted , 5 users are following.

Thank the heavens, thank the universe, thank everyone you may or may not believe in...

Success at last with a GP who actually listened and helped!

I just wanted to post this because I've been feeling so utterly rotten (I still do by the way) but eventually I got to see a GP who cared enough to go out of their way,

I knew what referrals I needed, despite banging my head against a brick wall I couldn't get anyone to listen...

Then finally, finally, one did!

I've got a change of meds, new referrals, and most importantly; hope.

Please everyone keep up the fight against this awfulness; a beacon of hope might just be on the horizon.

Love and best wishes to all xxx

5 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I also believe than in a few months, maybe fewer than u would expect, u wont need to use meds anymore smile this is a strong belief not just a hope :D means its going to happen, cuz everything we believe in actually happens that way to wink use some tricks for your mind to set it right ... u must be smart, so i believe u understood me ... best wishes
  • Posted

So pleased you have got the right help have you tried lots of different meds? I am still trying and giving up hope xx
  • Posted

I am absolutely delighted for you Audrey.  How wonderful to hear the hope and positivity in your message.  I am so very pleased.  This is just the break you needed and I feel it in my bones that you are on the right path.

Love Pat xxxxxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.