Anxiety at 21

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have real bad anxiety at sometimes to the point I feel confused of what's going on or how I got somewhere! My anxiety worsens as I'm sleep to where I wake up to where I have no idea where I'm at with trouble breathing and heart beat racing and sweating! I have completely lost my appetite to where I dont even wanna eat bc im scared I'm gonna choke on my food in eating I try to avoid solid foods and mostly stick to soup or liquid foods it's so unhealthy

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

i feel the exact same way u do sad its horrible. its called derealization
    • Posted

well theres no quick fix but anti depressants should help and basically trting to ignore it rolleyes which is hard i know. im still looking for an answer on how to cure this
    • Posted

Does it affect ur sleeping to where you don't wanna go to sleep because you will be asleep for a few mins to a hour and wake up going "crazy"
    • Posted

yes rolleyes ill actually wake up at 4 am its an everyday thing for me. do u have brain fog and feel out of it?
    • Posted

Yes, u mean u can drinking something and don't really feel anything going on around you or even feel it go down sometimes
  • Posted

I'm on sertraline at the moment for my anxiety and my doctor said it's really good for panick attacks and he has put my dose up and I haven't had a random panick attack in a while! I'm 23 and I have bad anxiety that started from a different illness I have so I do experience different things to you and It might not work but maybe have a word with your doctor it might be somewhere to start? Hope you manage to find something that helps you feel better!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.