OK I have a wart on ball of foot ..

Posted , 4 users are following.

...........    will start  ACV  today   Thank You All !!

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

check out the discussion about verrucas and using cider apple vinegar, it can be painful but I got rid of my heal verruca and they are similar.
  • Posted

Kristen, the wart is just the symptom of deficiency of vitamins or minerals, anything trying from outside your body only temporary and will recur in the future. My wife had couple warts on her feet and some on her figers 10 years ago, and she tried all kind of creams on the market, she even did laser sugery and it was very painful, but still came back. Thereafter, she happened to take Multivitamins and Fish oil, several months later, she noticed all gone. My co-worker had warts on her figers too, and she saw many doctors without success, and she showed me that one day, I told her and she was cured too. 
    • Posted

&  Thank you ... that all makes sense !!  I will up my vitamins and

add fish oil ...  sounds good !!!!

• Posted

Wart on the feet can root in. Acv is good but you most likely need it urned out or rmoved by a foor doctor. 
  • Posted

Hello All ...   I guess it has been about 2 months since I first

wrote for help for my wart on the bottom of my foot ... 

Well I started with putting on Oregano oil then did the ACV

relifiously & added fish oil to my diet for a good month or so

&  SURE enough the wart has gone away .. there seems to

be a bit of a callous left ,,, but no pain.. no crater.. 

I really do think I snuffed it out !!!

And Many Thanks to you All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Kristen

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.