Dull Pulsing Pain In Forehead

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm not sure if this is from anxiety or not. I do know I've been a sufferer of chronic headaches, and the occasional migraine (up until recently; I get migraines nearly everyday now), since I was 13. I've gotten this pulsing pain in my forehead a few times before, but it never lasted longer than 30 minute's. It's been around for 2 hour's now. I'm not sure what it could be from.. Anyone have a clue as to what it might be from? Or has anyone here had that happen to them?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I had a really bad pain in my forehead and my doctor told me the frontal lobes of our brain do not feel pain but we have nerves and tendons  that allow us to lift our brow but more than this our cranium actually bends to allow a bit of swelling of the brain and this can sometimes cause a pressure pain in the center of our forehead and even sinus pressure can culminate there as the skull contracts and expands- but if it bothers you alot I would see a doctor just to make sure.  maybe a cold pack followed by a hot pak...amd turn down the music!  lol 
    • Posted

How did you know I was listening to music? XD I'll heed the advice.
  • Posted

If you are on medicine, ask the pharmacist if this is a side effect. I say this because changes in serotonin levels trigger migranes. And i also agree with what frank said.
    • Posted

I'm not currently, taking any medications... Thanks though. smile I'm gonna see what's up with it. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.