My fs journey

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all. I just stumbled on this site and felt to comment what helped me. Im a type 2 diabetic and thought I tour my rotor cuff. It was fs. I endured the pain you all had. After two months I went to therapy with relief. I found a site that had a different approach. I put a tennis ball under the shoulder blade and wall. I pressed into the wall with my back in a small circle. This will hurt so do it GENTLY at first. Ater a week this helped me greatly with range of motion. Try it....8 months later I was almost fully recovered.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Wow! I have FS and diabetic type 2 too. My motion still not improved. I did had rotator cuff surgery to repair the big tear.
  • Posted

Has this helped with the night pain?.  I have found this the worst part, during the day I keep it going and the pain in tolerable however at night it is at times unbearable.  I hug a pillow to my body and this helps and I also get up and have paracetomol.  I have had two cortezone injection over the last 6 months and now am maybe (crossed fingers) in the thaw stage.
  • Posted

Hi G man,

This sounds like trigger point therapy . ??... There is an excellent book on it

On Amazon.Wondering What site are you referencing ?? Tia

• Posted

Hi Karen. I'm sorry . Its been awhile . I know I found it on the internet. It might very well be the book you mentioned. I can say without that article, my recovery time would have been alot longer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.