Does getting Fluoxetine meds from different Chemists, cause you to be worse

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 9 weeks 2 days, I have never been consistant in where I have got my Medication from...... Felt better at 5 weeks than I do now, my shaking and anxiety has been bad today, still no energy and no appetite, but will force myself to eat, lost weight... always go a better of a night, but still don't sleep properly....... Going to see an Endocrinologist, as I have a Thyroid problem, making sure everthing is working right in that area, and it is not hormones...... Has anyone else taken this long?.... getting fed up now, as doctors don't listen..... sad

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello Hilary, please don't give up .I was the same as you on week 9. I am now on week 13 , and I can honestly say I am feeling a lot better.Still having a few symptoms, but nothing like it was . You are doing the right thing by trying to eat .I feel for you , but keep going 😆
  • Posted

I'm at week 5 and feeling crappy..tight head. Neck pressure...still some anxiety...starting to eat more now..I hope it all passes soon.
  • Posted

I don't know what your dose is but I have found this drug to be my worst nightmare.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.