Somethings wrong for real, scared

Posted , 2 users are following.

18, and I feel so sick right now. I recently developed extremely bad health anxiety, giving myself a new disease every week.

This time I think sometime is really wrong.

I've been having muscle spasms all over a couple times a day, mild pain behind my right eye some days and some weird disturbances that may just be my anxiety, and a couple others. Just now though I think I started developing double vision which from I understand is a very bad sign.

I'm so scared honestly, I feel like puking and my heart is beating really fast. If I do have MS or some kind of tumor I'm so screwed..My dad just got another job and we're kinda slammed financially making my anxiety so much worse.

Someone please tell what I should do..

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Get it checked out first two symptoms seem like anxiety not sure about double vision would get checked out for that. Also when you have double vision is it when you look at anything or when you look at things real close and don't focus on them?

• Posted

I just took a walk around and calmed down. It seems the double vision was only for a moment, sorry if I sound crazy or something..

I do get double vision when I don't focus and things are close, but I thought that was normal because I've had that happen since I was born? 

I had a normal appointment scheduled for the 25th but should I go earlier?

I absoutely dread having to go and finding out something is wrong with me. But thanks so much for replying so fast. 

• Posted

I took a walk and calmed down a bit, thanks for replying!

It was kind of just there without me having to focus or unfocus. It went away when I calmed down but when I came back to the computer I saw the "Google" letters on the website sort of float up and ghost behind the real ones, I blinked and it went back to normal..I'm kind of freaking out now..

I am scheduled for a yearly appointment on the 25th, should I try and get in sooner?..I'm deathly afraid of going and then hearing bad news..

• Posted

I took a walk and calmed down a bit, thanks for replying!

It was kind of just there without me having to focus or unfocus. It went away when I calmed down but when I came back to the computer I saw the "Google" letters on the website sort of float up and ghost behind the real ones, I blinked and it went back to normal..I'm kind of freaking out now..

I am scheduled for a yearly appointment on the 25th, should I try and get in sooner?..I'm deathly afraid of going and then hearing bad news..

• Posted

Yeah yeah the close objects and unfocusing is normal that's why I was wondering and didn't want you to get freaked of because I think everyone gets that, and the fact that your double vision went away probably rules out a tumor and I highly doubt you have MS, and there's other causes for double vision like dry eye and migraines anyway so I think your good, the other symptoms are classic anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.