Drowning more

Posted , 3 users are following.

Erm I'm very low at the moment. I've had depression for two years and it's destroyed my life

I'm starting to fear leaving the house and I really would love to end my life but I don't have the strength

I was tipped over the edge I had met someone 4 months ago stupidly I thought maybe this is my chance for normality I felt like myself around him and he seemed to care

He broke up with me before Christmas (we had things planned with his family) it went from him having commitment issues then intimacy issues then to his feelings changed

A lot of things in my life just seem to get pulled away from me and I just just feel cursed

It hurts me he will find someone else I just feel it would have been nice just

to be a bit happier for a bit longer

I feel just so unlucky so times my worse nightmares come true

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Don't get discouraged sweetie it's gonnA be ok I ha e been deepresssed for 2 years and it's hard try talking to a counselor if it helps . Please do something there are people who care and I care

• Posted

I'm trying not to be I just don't understand why his feelings just went he cried and then said it a horrible decision and then said his feelings just changed

• Posted

Is he going through something or something going on his life ?
    • Posted

Sometimes peoples feelings change did between my ex husband and me . Don't get me wrong sometimes people who have been together for a long time

• Posted

Dunno I just feel he wil move on and find happiness with someone else and I just feel horrible being dumped before christmas
    • Posted

One min he's inviting me out with his family the other he's dumping I just feel they always win

• Posted

Maybe he's just not ready for a relationship maybe it's not his family . Could be he's not ready

• Posted

But for him to be like that in 4 months I'm sorry 😐 maybe he will come around

• Posted

He said he had doubts but continued to invite me round then after all this dumping wishes me a happy Christmas and hopes I'm having a great day obviously out of pity

• Posted

That was very selfish for him to do and if he comes around again don't give into him easy as like right away. Take your time so you don't get hurt again . I understand having doubts but what he did to you wasn't very nice .

• Posted

I just feel they always win I bet you he treats his next girl like the queen of the world
  • Posted

Kelly are you been treated for your Depression ?, if not I would advise you talk to your GP

You are not alone, we all go through the same problems when we start dating, sometime the relationships go pearshaped and we end up in one big heap as we try and get through the loss. 

Life is full of loss and no matter how we try and avoid it we end up suffering and eventually making changes.

What you need to understand the person who walked out of your life was not the person for you. Your future Mate is still out there awaiting the right person like you, your last relationship was not working and to be honest it is better that you find out now before a Marriage you find that person was wrong for you and you are best to understand that now instead of ten years later ??. You now need to dust yourself of come to terms with that disappointment and move on.

Good Luck

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.