Struggling

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone

Once again im back on a forum seeking helpd from anyone that will listen. Makes me feel more pathetic than i already am

Two years having depression has really had an affect on my life and i just wanted to vent.. ive come to such a point now that i want to move forward but with that somes fear as the disruptions it has caused make me feel like it's too late.

I was broke up with before christmas- i felt i was alot better in the relationship than i had been in the past, but i was working a really long houred job, which made it difficult for me to wake up in the mornings and even wash my face before bed, like relaly really hard - im so scared he broke up with me because he thought i was just some dirty person.. i never used to be at all I was just exhausted

previous jobs i struggled with lateness --- its really really weird but i remember when i had my first anxety issue i got really bad with time keeping before i was great- anyway i was late with some jobs (freelance) and im just scared because now im ready to make a change  but all the mistakes i made i worry wont let me

i also miss my ex very much and its horrible bcause its not me, i just  didnt feel as strong as thought i was and syptoms where till there

im just scared ive ruined my life at 29- im ready to change now what is my mistakes wont let me

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kelly, there are many people here feeling like you do and understanding you. You are not pathetic; just trying to find a way to feel better and hope you will. It may takes time and patience, but feel confident that you will overcome the current problems and have new good things coming to you and your life will be fun. We are here for you always! Love.
  • Posted

Hello Kelly

Talk to your GP

Only one person can help you in a good way, it is yourself who will need to make those   corrections. Our Mental illnesses can make us feel hopless and that does not help us to move on to that better place.

All I can suggest is talk to your GP and decide how you want to move on. no-one else can do that for you

BOB

• Posted

You have not wrecked anything, you will get stronger.

I never found the right person and finally got married when I was thirty two. I was very selective in meeting people suitable for my needs and lifestyle. I know it sounds contrite, it is not ment to be. I was choosing for life and similar interests, sex was not as important at that time.

We have now been with eachother and married for around forty years and we are in this for the long term through to death. That was our agreement and we have stuck with that.

Unsuitable relationships could not last.

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.