Me Again.....

Posted , 3 users are following.

Am feeling really frustrated and fed up, I have been seeing a physiotherapist due to bad back pain and getting a numbness and tingling in my upper left leg, only to be told that I must try and rest up and only do a few very short (10 minutes) walk per day otherwise I will be in a position where I will be unable to hardly move.  Am in a quandry as I have been told that I need to try and keep reasonably active and not be immobile! I just try and do what I can and rest up when I need to.

All this on top of everything else....

Still get a little breathlessness and the rapid/missed heartbeats, and now feel like I am coming down with a cold..

Sorry to be having a moan, I just get really frustrated and want to have a continued amount of some days where I feel 'normal' not just odd ones here and there.

Anyway moan over smile

x

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Debby, no how you feel I had my PE two yrs ago and suffer with back and leg pain have you tried water Physio it's great it's exercise and helps with your pain 

try and keep happy 

Rona X 

• Posted

Hi Rona

No I've not tried water physio, I will definately look into this smile

Take care x

• Posted

Hi rona

Wanna ask how old u are?

If u dont mind me asking!

I Gott PE left lungs how

Did und get PE?

• Posted

Hi I was 72 and in good health hope you start water Physio I am sure it willl be good for you xx xx
    • Posted

Hi Rona

I will soon, just need to get a few more tests out the way first.

I hope you are ok xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.